Archiving Officer (Fixed-Term Contract)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with regional offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Archiving Officer on a fixed-term 12-month contract to join their team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience in an administrative capacity, speak excellent, fluent English and be willing and able to commit to a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
- Handle/scan all incoming correspondence and assign to the correct team for review.
- Provide support to other members of staff regarding queries related to correspondence, filling and the Client Portal.
- Pay attention to detail and safeguard the quality standards of the Archives kept.
- Responsible for the handling of files and filing room maintenance.
- Provide cover for the reception team including directing phone calls to the appropriate employee and welcoming visitors if required.
- You have some experience in the financial or administrative sector.
- You have a very good understanding in both reading and writing of English.
- You are both rigorous and flexible with an eye for detail.
- You are able to work as part of a team.
- You are able to work under pressure.
- You communicate very well, by phone and e-mail.
- Previous experience in scanning for documents archiving will be considered as an additional advantage.