Architect – Shipping – Limassol – Ref#570
On behalf of a well-established and international service provider, GRS are seeking an Architect to join our clients growing office in Limassol. The successful candidate will have a degree in architecture and a minimum of 2 years of relevant and professional experience. If you would like to apply for this role, we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with employees and clients to determine requirements for building projects
- Developing initial estimates on structure costs, building time and special requirements
- Preparing detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project
- Directing staff in the development of project drawings, studies and budgets
- Visiting building worksites to ensure work is being done according to architectural plans
- Ability to work with architectural and 3D-modeling software.
- Fully conversant with AutoCad.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to large groups
- Must be fluent in both English & Greek, written and spoken
- Member of ETEK
- Math skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.