AML Officer (4774)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit an AML Officer to join their team in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant professional experience and will ideally hold a relevant industry certification (ACAMS, CySEC etc…).
- KYC monitoring of customers for our clients’ new product (mobile wallet).
- Dealing with customer onboarding, including communication with customers regarding KYC matters.
- Identification of fraudulent documents.
- Transaction processing and monitoring and Identification of suspicious transactions.
- Generating periodic transaction activity reports for the attention of AMLCO.
- A degree in finance, economics, law or similar is necessary.
- ACAMS, CySEC or similar AML Certification.
- 2 – 3 years of experience on a customer onboarding position conducting KYC/AML checks on customers in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of AML/CFT principles and their application to the regulated financial institution.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written, any other language would be a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and composure under pressure.
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a multinational team.