Agile Project Manager (4846)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an Agile Project Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have a minimum of 2years of experience as a Project Manager, ideally within the Fintech, Financial Services industry. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of Project Delivery across a diverse technology program, working with internal technical teams and external suppliers/3rd parties.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
- Must have strong IT/Technology delivery experience.
- Prince2/ PMI project management certification is considered as an advantage.
- Previous work experience of at least 2 years as a Project Manager.
- Excellent knowledge and application of Agile methodologies across complex projects.
- Demonstrable experience managing 3rd party suppliers and partners.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management ability.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and delivery.
- Ability to work in fast paced and challenging environment.
- Experience in Fintech, Financial Services is considered as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a Must.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence is considered as an advantage.