Agile Project Manager (4759)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Europe’s fastest growing Investment Firms, with offices in Limassol and regulated by CySEC, we are seeking to recruit an Agile Project Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will hold a relevant Project Management certification and possess a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Must have strong IT/Technology delivery experience.
- Must be PMI/ Prince2 Agile Certified Practitioner.
- Previous work experience of at least 3 years as Project Manager.
- Excellent knowledge and application of Agile methodologies across complex projects.
- Demonstrable experience managing 3rd party suppliers and partners.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management ability.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and delivery.
- Ability to work in fast paced and challenging environment.
- Experience in Fintech, Start-up, Financial Services is considered as an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English is a Must.