Agile Project Coordinator (4612)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established, international company specialising in high trafficked websites, we are seeking to recruit an Agile Project Coordinator to join their expanding team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience working within an Agile development environment.
The Agile Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting the planning, organizing and motivating agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to users. The Agile Project Coordinator assists in planning and communicating through standardized agile development and planning processes while providing visibility to all members involved in the projects. As an Agile Project Coordinator who at times may report to a Project Manager, you will work with the development and business groups to support the planning and execution of projects.
- Assist in providing scrum, project and program management oversight.
- Strong status reporting and management of expectations.
- Monitor project/program activities and ensure general project organization.
- Raising and managing project/program impediments.
- Assists cross-functional communications and alignment.
- Ensure appropriate representation of dependencies in the backlog.
- Prepare analysis using benchmark data obtained through internal and external databases.
- Support standard project management and Agile methodologies.
- Facilitate in scrum events.
- Provides visibility, neutrality and transparency in project operations.
- Promote high standard for sprint/project health, organization and priority of backlog.
- Assist to produce the roadmap for continuous development.
- Advise and support Project Manager.
- 2+years of experience in an Agile environment.
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management.
- 2+ years of experience with Software Development lifecycle.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is an asset.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- CSM (Certified Scrum master) or CST (Certified Scrum Trainer) is an asset.
- PMI ACP certification is an asset.
- Experience with Sharepoint is an asset.
- Experience with Power BI is an asset.