After-Sales Service Administrator (4697)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-known and respected producer and distributor of high-end home appliances, we are seeking to recruit an After-Sales Service Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have relevant professional experience in either an administrative and/or customer service capacity and speak English and Greek fluently.
- Management of customer needs for any after sales service issues.
- Orders and spare parts inventory management.
- Scheduling of technical department orders for timely and efficient customer service to clients.
- Tracking client service levels and ensuring KPI’s are being met and ideally exceeded.
- Any other relevant duties as required by Management.
- A relevant academic background in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous, relevant professional experience in a similar capacity is a must.
- Confident in using MS Office Applications, as well as ERP/CRM systems.
- Outstanding client/customer service skills are must.
- Highly organised and structured approach to work.
- Strong problem solving and dispute resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).