Affiliate Marketing Manager (4668)
CareerFinders, on behalf our client, a CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in Affiliate Marketing and have an in-depth understanding of the Forex industry.
- Develop affiliate marketing strategies with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume.
- Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme.
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Ensuring campaigns are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend.
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns.
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme.
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume.
- Analyze and improve affiliate program activities to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an affiliate marketing role.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an affiliates role in a Forex company.
- Experience in affiliate commission types (CPA, CPI, CPL etc.).
- Proven track record in the previous role.
- An in-depth knowledge of international Forex affiliates markets.
- Strong partnership management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective sales and negotiation skills.
- Driven and results-orientated.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
- A good understanding of tracking technology.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English (an additional language would be a bonus).