Affiliate Manager (4874)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an industry-leading provider of high-quality turnkey solutions for the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit an Affiliate Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience as an Affiliate Manager and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Creating and negotiating strategic partnerships to deliver revenue growth and ROI.
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performance based on standards KPIs such as conversion rate/player value/ROI.
- Collaborate with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing through the affiliate network.
- Oversee and supervise all affiliate accounts and incoming traffic.
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performance to measure effectiveness and profitability.
- Actively seek and recruit new affiliates in key markets in order to expand the program.
- Manage, retain, and maximize the acquisition potential of existing affiliates.
- Motivating existing affiliates to optimize performance.
- Plan, execute, optimize, and report on media campaigns and affiliate performance.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports to maximize KPIs.
- Work in accordance with the established strategy and within budget to achieve set targets.
- Evaluate effectiveness and negotiate the affiliate deals on a regular basis.
- Educated to Degree Level in Marketing/PR or related field.
- 2+ years of previous and demonstrable experience in Affiliate Management is essential.
- Any previous experience within the Online Gaming sector will be considered a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & Spoken) are a must.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management abilities.
- The ability to work well with others.