Administration Executive (4396)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International company who are leaders in their chosen field, we are seeking to recruit a highly organised and efficient Administration Executive to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. The successful applicant will have outstanding communication skills in English and have previous experience in an administrative capacity, ideally supporting a busy team of professionals.
- Devise and maintain monitoring and reporting systems in relation to the sales team.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the sales team taking into consideration the company Expenses Policy.
- Ensure travel risks assessments are undertaken prior to any business travel and forms submitted promptly to HR.
- Screen phone calls, e-mails and requests, handling them when appropriate.
- Organising and maintaining diaries.
- Monitor the movement of the Sales team in consideration of the Lone Working Policy.
- Produce documents, reports and presentations as required.
- Organise meetings and appointments for your manager ensuring he is well briefed and prepared beforehand.
- Liaise with clients/contractors, Directors and departmental staff as required.
- Manage the budget and expenses including company credit cards issued to the sales team.
- Carry out specific projects and research.
- Interested in working as part of a dedicated team.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous experience of working within a similar environment will be considered a significant advantage, but not essential.
- Fluency in English is (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong PC/IT skills are a must.