Accounts and Back Office Representative – Forex – Limassol – Ref#594
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting an Accounts and Back Office Representative to join a well-established Forex Broker based in Limassol, with further international offices in Australia. The successful candidate must have at least 6 months of experience within the forex industry and flexibility to work on a rotational shift pattern. You will be verifying KYC diligence and monitoring and investigating incoming deposit transactions. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants stability and development.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initial due diligence on clients’ accounts
- Verification and monitoring of Know Your Customer documentation
- Monitoring and subsequently investigating incoming deposit transactions
- Processing of client inter account / profile transfers
- Assisting clients with their Accounts related queries via email
- Monitoring and approval of IB commission related withdrawal/transfer requests
- Providing Support team additional Accounts related information / feedback relating to client’s requests
- At least 6 months of experience in Back Office/Customer Support role within a Forex company
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Flexibility in rotating shifts Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm & 4:00pm to 12:00 (midnight)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Open minded team player and willingness to learn
- Willing to work in a regulated environment and observe the guidelines set by the relevant governing body
- A high level of professionalism and personal integrity
- Medical insurance
- Free lunch
- 22 days annual leave
- Corporate outings
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.