An excellent role has arisen for experienced Accountants to join an expanding team within a private Tax and Audit firm in Limassol.
- Daily bookkeeping and recording transactions in the accounting system
- Bank, Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, social insurance, and other deductions
- Provide assistance to other team accountants as requested
- Other tasks assigned by the Company management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3+ years of recent practicable experience in an accounting role and with international client portfolios
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Preferably knowledge of Intelisoft program
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written. Russian would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Friday afternoons off
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 13th salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.