Accountant – Russian speaker
We are looking for an experienced accountant for a permanent job.
Cozy office, friendly staff, center of Larnaca.
• Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles, including:
– Preparation of monthly/yearly closings and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
– Quarterly bookkeeping, computing taxes and prepare tax returns, completion and submission of VAT forms, electronic registration of the company with the Tax
– Preparation of Ledger and Trial balance of the company, profit/loss statements as well as all other documents required for the yearly audit
• Management Accounting, preparation of management reports upon request
• Corporate documentation processing, preparation and storage of all necessary primary documentation
• Correspondence and communication with local and foreign banks regarding payments, commissions and other issues
• Interaction with auditors and lawyers
• Updating Company files to comply with regulatory changes
• Payroll records, social insurance calculation and payment, etc.
• Preparation of documents required for opening and maintaining accounts in foreign banks and banks of Cyprus
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Dergee in Accounting or Economics
• Relevant job experience not less than 2 years
• Experience in accounting for foreign companies, knowledge of the basics of foreign economic activity
• Knowledge of IFRS for financial statements preparation
• ACCA certificate is considered as an advantage
• Good knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
• Understanding of the legislation and taxation system of the Republic of Cyprus
• Excellent command of English and Russian
• Self-motivated • Work permit for Cyprus
• Knowledge of Greek is considered to be an advantage
Payment depends on skills and experience and it is discussed at an interview.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.