CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Consultancy & Accounting firm, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant to join their growing team in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally have a relevant academic background as well as previous, demonstrable professional experience in a similar capacity with a minimum of 3+ years of recent practical experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional established Firm with further development and career opportunities.
- Daily bookkeeping and recording transactions in the accounting system.
- Bank, Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparation of monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, social insurance and other deductions.
- Provide assistance to other team accountants as requested.
- Other tasks given by the Company management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 3+ years of recent practicable experience in an accounting role.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Preferably knowledge of Intelisoft program.
- Excellent command of English language both verbal and written. Russian would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.