CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar position and possess excellent communication skills in English.
- Bookkeeping and general ledger postings.
- Bank, debtor, creditor reconciliations and preparation of interest calculations.
- Preparation of payment instructions.
- Preparation of Financial Statements (based on UK law).
- Preparation of weekly cash flow and profit & loss projections.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of UK VAT and Tax Returns.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Studying towards ACCA/ACA (or equivalent).
- 2+ years of experience in an accounting role, previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage.
- Up to date IFRS knowledge.
- Must be a team player, able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good analytical skills and ability to reconcile discrepancies.
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Working knowledge of Navision would be favorable.