Account Managers (4837)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding provider of Payment Solutions to customer across the Globe, we are seeking to recruit a number of Account Managers to join their expanding team in Limassol. The successful applicants will provide clients with ongoing training, technical support, and insight thereby establishing meaningful, strategic, and profitable relationships.
- Client Relationship Management – Initiate frequent communication with your portfolio of accounts to learn about the client’s business, their goals and strategies in order to identify opportunities to better leverage how the client works with the company.
- Client Training – train clients on the best use of our software to match their business needs, and notify clients of software upgrades and schedule training on new features for the client’s staff.
- Client Communication – Create awareness of product features, new product launches, services and offerings, and share relevant industry news in order to maintain a close professional and strategic relationship with clients.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through effective client support and problem determination.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our Key Accounts who require general technical support and requests related to our proprietary software, effectively delegate and manage these support items and ensure that the client’s needs are met.
- Analyze the technical issues identified by clients and determine the cause of these technical issues by thorough analysis and/or escalating the issue to technical support. Keep the client informed on the results of the analysis and ensure that the issue is resolved within an appropriate time-frame.
- Resolve basic technical problems and general “how-to” questions.
- University/College degree in business or related field.
- 2+ 3 years’ experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Business Development in the online payments industry.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent problems solving skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic technical problems and resolutions clearly to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Internet and how users interact with content.
- Understanding of search engine queries and directory sites.
- Previous experience working with different CRM systems and/or in-house software programs in the payment industry.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Must possess a strong work ethic.
- Eager and willing to overcome challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML/ CSS is considered an asset.