Account Manager (4743)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a dynamic and fast-growing payments institution with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced Account Manager to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience in a similar position within a payments institution and possess excellent client service and business development skills.
- Operate as the point of contact to existing merchant accounts, servicing and positioning them for healthy growth.
- Proactively evaluate and respond to customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will act as first point of contact for merchants in terms of the company’s product, delivering expertise, education, and guidance to support their payment.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Establish and manage productive, professional relationships with key personnel within merchant organizations and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company to ensure the best possible merchant experience.
- Serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicate these to product and management personnel.
- Reach company growth and strategic targets by focusing on meeting merchant needs.
- 1+ year of experience in an account management/sales role at a payments institution.
- Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (additional languages a plus).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop communication and work effectively across management levels within the company and within the merchant organization.
- A proactive, self-motivated individual with good time- and task-management skills in a fast-paced environment.