Account Manager (4700)
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding, global online customer support service provider with offices in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team of professionals. The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying, coaching and mentoring a large global team of freelance Customer Service professionals.
- Interview, engage and train individuals who will be providing their services for clients through the internally developed CRM platform.
- Lead your teams! Communicate, collaborate, monitor and assist your people.
- Managing your time and daily tasks, as well as scheduling, analysing and evaluating the performance of the freelancers
- Add your contribution and value to the team! Work on side projects and ideas that will optimise and enhance the quality of the services our client is able to offer.
- Educated to degree level in Business or related field.
- Any experience / background related to Human Resources, Management, Administration, Customer Support, Marketing or any other relevant field will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal & written). Knowledge of any other language would be considered an advantage.
- Outstanding team leadership and mentoring skills are a must.
- Ability to train and manage a large team of geographically dispersed freelancers.
- Strong IT Skills (MS Office etc…)
- Good knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets and Slides will be considered a significant advantage.