ACCA Trainee Auditor
- University degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent, preferably with an accounting/audit background;
- Ambition and commitment to start a career as a professional accountant;
- Computer literacy;
- Pleasant personality and professionalism;
- Ability to work in a team and, when necessary, under tight reporting deadlines;
- Being a fast learner.
- 3-year ACCA Training contract, plus 2-year contract with the company (total 5-year employment contract);
- Subsidy of the course cost for the first time attempts of ACCA subjects following the commencement of the training contract;
- Career opportunity by joining the Moore network of international Professional services Firms;
- Challenging working environment with career advancement and continues learning opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 13th Salary and Provident Fund;
- 38 hours week with Flexible Working Hours and Friday afternoons off.
Involved in various stages of the audit process as a member of a team working closely with experienced personnel and under the supervision of experienced and qualified auditors.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email your CV to the Head of Human Recourses Department, Maria Papavasileiou, email@example.com – reference in subject line: ACCA trainee