This company has no active jobs
The Sales Representative (SR) is responsible for growing the company’s global third party logistics business in an assigned territory, in accordance with corporate objectives. The SR serves as the main sales contact point for prospects and the sales account owner for customers assigned in their region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engages prospects and customers to present the company’s services, always furthering relationships up the value continuum towards the advisory (value added role). Advocates for both the company and the customer, striving to find win-win solutions that expand and further client relationships.
- Performs regular visits to qualified prospects and customers, in accordance with Managements directives, to drive the business and grow the company’s revenue, market share and profitability. Builds relationships at all levels and represents the company in a professional manner, including making presentations.
- Conducts quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Self manages various administrative aspects
Updates to customer relationship management software and prepares/submits all required reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Achieves the annual growth targets as defined in the sales planner.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and requested by management.
Good knowledge of tools regularly utilized in the sales profession (Word, Excel, MS office, PowerPoint, internet browser, etc.).
For Contact and Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org